frequently asked questions
(August & September)
(August & september)
early summer (JUNE & JULY)
early summer (June & july)
1. because we cut our flowers fresh for the bouquets, we are unable to offer refunds
2. if you're picking up your bouquet at our farm, we ask that you pick up on Wednesdays between 9am-7pm.
unclaimed bouquets will be donated
3. if we are delivering to your home or business, please have a clean bucket of cool water (in the shade!) ready for your bouquet.
(more details about this to follow)
4. requests to change the week of pick up must be made by the Tuesday before your subscription week.
5. EARLY SUMMER bouquet subscriptions will end the last Wednesday in July and may not be extended into the Late Summer Subscriptions.
6. our farm reserves the right to choose the freshest flowers that are currently in season on our farm.
the fine print
1. bouquet subscriptions are perfect for you, a friend or a business!
2. after you've purchased your subscription, you will be contacted via email to choose the specific weeks you would like your bouquets.
3. there is free shipping to Shermans Dale, New Bloomfield and New Port! If your home or business is not
in one of these three towns, you may pick up your bouquet on Wednesdays 9am- 7pm at our farm
4. your bouquet will be filled with freshly cut specialty blooms and hand crafted just for YOU!